1. Name and contact details of the controller / company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Berg & Berg Sweden AB
Flyttblocksvägen 2 | 372 52 Kallinge | Sweden | T + 46 457 792-50
You can reach our data protection Officer under firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition “The Data protection officer”.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) Visiting the website
When you visit our website www.barth1873.de information will automatically bei sent to the server of our website through the browsers to be used on your device. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called logfile. The following information is recorded without your intervention and is stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- For further administrative purposes.
b) Using our contact-form
In case of questions of any kind we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email-address so that we know who the request came from and to be able to answer it. Further information may be made voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted upon completion of the request you have made.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- They are in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. (a) have given GDPR express consent to
- Disclosure in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. (f) GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that they have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of their data,
- In the event that, for the transfer in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. (c) GDPR a legal obligation, and
This is permitted by law and in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. (b) GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with them.
The cookie is used to store information that is related to the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize the user experience, which are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, we will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are for the aforementioned purposes for the protection of our legitimate interests as well as the third party under article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. F GDPR required. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that cookies are not stored on your computer or that a message is always displayed before new cookie is created. However, full disabling of cookies may result in you not being able to use all the features of our website.
5. Analysis Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR performed. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a tailored design and continuous optimization of our website. On the other, we use the tracking measures to collect statistically the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. Such interests shall be regarded as entitled within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and categories can be traced from the corresponding tracking tools.
We use Google Analytics, a Web Analytics service from Google Inc.
(https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) for the purpose of design and continuous optimization of our pages; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies are used (see under para. 4). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Hostname of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the United States and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services related to the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and appropriate design of these internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data in order. In no case will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP-masking).
You can prevent the installation of the cookies by a corresponding setting of the browser software; However, we would point out that in this case, not all functions of this website can be used in full. You can also prevent Google from capturing the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://TOOLS.GOOGLE.COM/DLPAGE/GAOPTOUT?HL=DE).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from capturing it by clicking this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must reset the opt-out cookie.
For more information about Google Analytics privacy, see Google Analytics Help
We use the open source software Matomo to analyze and statistically evaluate the use of the website. Cookies are used for this purpose (see section 4). The information generated by the cookie about the website usage is transferred to our servers and summarized in pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to make it possible to design our website as needed. The information is not passed on to third parties.
In no case will the IP address be associated with other data relating to the user. The IP adresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP-masking).
Your visit to this website is currently covered by the Matomo Web Analytics. Click here (https://matamo.org/docs/privacy/) to stop capturing your visit.
6. Rights concerned
You have the right to:
- In accordance with article 15 GDPR to request information about your personal dat processed by us. In particular, you can provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, Deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, where appropriate, information on their details;
- In accordance with article 16 GDPR, immediately request the rectification of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- In accordance with article 17 GDPR, the deletion of your personal data stored by us is to be requested, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public Interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- In accordance with article 18 GDPR to require the processing of your personal data, insofar as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject the deletion and we no longer need the data, but you They need to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or they have GDPR opposition to processing in accordance with article 21;
- In accordance with article 20 GDPR, your personal data which you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-read format or require the transmission to another person responsible;
- In accordance with article 73 GDPR, your once-given consent must be revoked from us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- In accordance with article 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of stay or workplace or our office.
7. Right of objection
Provided your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of yourpersonal data in accordance with article 21 GDPR insofar as there are reasons which arise from your particular situation or if the opposition to direct advertising Taught. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without giving any particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail is sufficient to email@example.com
8. Data security
We use the common Secure Socket Layer (SSL) process within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Typically, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit V3 technology instead. If a single page of our Internet presence is transmitted encrypted, you will recognize the closed display of the bowl or lock symbol in the lower status bar of yourbrowser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your dataagainst accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or againstunauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This privacy statement is currently valid and has the status of May 2018.